Entering Opioid Analgesic REMS Learners in PARS
How to Enter Learners in PARS for Opioid Analgesic REMS:
Activities receiving grants under the FDA’s Opioid Analgesic REMS program may report the FDA-required, de-identified learner data through PARS. In order to report learner data, the activity must first be registered for the Opioid Analgesic REMS program. A tutorial on registering activities for Opioid Analgesic is available here. This tutorial describes entering learner data through the web form. Information about batch upload methods can be found on our technical information page.
1. Begin by logging in to PARS and navigating to the Program and Activity Data section.
2. Select the link to report CME participants.
3. From the Activity Learner Summary tab, use the available filters to find the right activity. Then click on the activity ID to access the activity detail.
4. Once in the activity detail, be sure the OAREMS program is selected.
5. Select the “Add Learners Manually” button.
6. The learner entry fields should appear on your screen. Complete the available fields for each learner. If you have questions about a field, hover your mouse over the blue question icon for help.
7. Once you have completed all the learner information, select “Save”.
8. Your saved record will appear on the screen. This learner has now been successfully entered!