The ACCME offers employees the opportunity to contribute to the future of accredited continuing medical education.
ACCME seeks to recruit individuals who support the ACCME’s mission to identify, develop, and promote standards for quality continuing medical education that improves healthcare for patients and their communities. The ACCME fosters a professional, client-focused atmosphere that emphasizes accountability, integrity, open-mindedness, excellence, and quality. We have a staff of 35 to which we offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule (two days per week in our Chicago office), and more.
Career opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Administrative Assistant provides critical support for the finance, operations, and executive functions at ACCME.
- Coordinating scheduling, travel, and expense reporting activities for the Chief Executive Officer of ACCME.
- Providing professional, accurate service to accredited providers and other stakeholders who reach out to ACCME via phone or email.
- Facilitating the timely processing of ACCME’s routine financial transactions.
- Providing logistical support for in-house meetings held in furtherance of the ACCME’s mission.
- Support ACCME’s reception functions by receiving and processing general calls and emails. Contribute towards the accumulation of customer service data and the analysis and use of that data to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Provide in-house meeting support, ensuring needed resources are available. This includes room arrangement, catering orders, food and beverage stations, and A/V and electrical resources.
- Provide oversight of the CEO’s calendar, and support executive commitments by confirming agendas, preparing meeting materials, arranging travel, and processing expense reports.
- Process vendor and volunteer accounts payable in a timely manner, ensuring adherence to ACCME reimbursement, coding, and other A/P policies.
- Perform analyses of routine financial transactions as needed in support of budget preparation and special projects.
- Provide general support for the Finance and Operations Team, including creating and filing documents, placing orders, and other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited degree program.
- A minimum 2 years’ professional work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of SharePoint a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong service orientation with demonstrated initiative and tact.
- Detail-oriented, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, collaborative team player.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas at this time.