The ACCME offers employees the opportunity to contribute to the future of accredited continuing medical education.
ACCME seeks to recruit individuals who support the ACCME’s mission to identify, develop, and promote standards for quality continuing medical education that improves healthcare for patients and their communities. The ACCME is committed to providing a professional and positive work environment based on a model of quality assurance and continuous improvement. It offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, and more.
Career opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Primary Purpose of Position:
This new position will support the implementation of ACCME Academy, our online learning portal for accredited continuing education professionals and stakeholders. The person in this new role will work closely as a member of ACCME's Education and Outreach group and will be responsible for supporting learners' use of ACCME Academy as an important tool to support their work.
- Coordination of Course Development and Implementation
- Monitor, triage, and track internal requests for content creation.
- Ensure appropriate learner experience for different groups of users, including verifying appropriate course visibility and ensuring accuracy of messaging and notification for different audiences.
- Coordination of Global Resources on ACCME Academy
- Monitor, add, update, and/or remove Global Resources in collaboration with ACCME staff
- Learner Management and Support via Help Desk
- Monitor incoming help desk requests to the Department of Education and Outreach; respond directly to ACCME Academy-related requests, and assign/escalate to other staff as required.
- Add/update/archive ACCME Academy learners on the basis of registrations, change requests, and audits with internal data systems.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact to assist department admins in managing their learners on ACCME Academy.
- Coordinate implementation of e-commerce functionality for ACCME Academy, including support for learner questions
- Conduct data preparation and analysis of learner- and system-metrics reports for ACCME Academy.
- Calendaring and project coordination related to ACCME Academy, participation in team meetings, and technical hosting of educational webinars
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of two years of work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with learning management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with highly educated professional clientele.
- Strong service orientation.
- Initiative and tact.
- Cooperative attitude; team player.
- Able to function with deadline pressure.
- Experience with Accreditation, Licensing, or Credentialing Systems.
- Experience with FreshDesk, or similar customer support platform(s).
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Media design/editing (eg, audio/video editing, graphic design).
- Voiceover experience.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Program Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) providers, collaboration partners, staff and volunteers in their use and understanding of ACCME’s proprietary data collection application, the Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS). With an orientation toward customer service, this person will support users in inputting data correctly, and analyze ACCME’s data for quality and reporting purposes.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the program and reporting requirements of ACCME, medical boards and other collaborative partners, including methods for data input and transfer between internal and external systems.
- Support ACCME staff, volunteers, and CME providers in their use of ACCME proprietary applications.
- Provide consistent, accurate information and support to users about the requirements for entering program and activity data, registering activities and reporting learners for collaborative programs. This includes answering email or phone questions from users about their implementation and recognizing when to escalate issues to ACCME senior staff.
- Support and contribute to projects to improve ACCME database systems and applications. Perform testing and quality assurance.
- Analyze data entered by ACCME volunteers and CME providers to validate its accuracy and completeness using evaluation procedures and queries designed for this purpose.
- Using a variety of analytical tools, define and produce standard and ad-hoc reports and analyses in support of audit sampling, executive management reporting, and ACCME publications.
- Use off-the-shelf software to create and manage forms, invitations, and other tools to support ACCME’s business processes
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year program.
- Minimum of two years of work experience related to data analysis and customer support.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to understand inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Professional applications, with expert knowledge of Excel, including use of pivot tables and Excel data analysis tools.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on producing quality, error-free work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and service orientation with a passion for solving problems and helping others.
- Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with one or more of Power BI, SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Report Services preferred.
- Experience with accrediting, licensing or credentialing organization preferred.
Reports to: Director of Data Services
Direct reports: None