Now that you're accredited, we expect you to take an active, ongoing role in maintaining compliance with accreditation requirements, fulfilling your responsibilities, and improving CME programs during your accreditation terms. We encourage you to take advantage of our resources and educational opportunities. We’re here to help. Contact us at email@example.com with your questions.
- Maintain compliance with accreditation rules.
- Fulfill your year-end reporting requirements in the Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- Pay accreditation fees in a timely manner, according to ACCME policy.
- Inform us of organizational and personnel changes.
- Respond to our requests for evidence of your continuous compliance with the accreditation requirements.
Education and Resources
- Participate in our educational events, including our annual meeting, accreditation workshop, and webinars. Check our events listings for upcoming opportunities.
All accredited providers in the ACCME System are required to submit data about their activities and programs in the Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS). Review our other resources.
Sign up to receive our newsletter, The ACCME Report, and our announcements.