ACCME Academy, an educational home for the continuing education (CE) community, offers multimedia, interactive courses, and resources designed to enhance the value of your education. Access ACCME Academy here.
What You’ll Find in ACCME Academy
- Courses and Curricula to help you design and deliver engaging, effective accredited education, promote faculty development, achieve Accreditation with Commendation, and more.
- Resources for fulfilling accreditation requirements, using PARS, engaging clinicians, and engaging patients as partners in CE planning and teaching.
- Support Tools to augment the professional development of your CE team.
- A Community of Practice that enables you to learn from and with your colleague educators.
How Do I Join ACCME Academy?
- All accredited providers in the ACCME System (ACCME-accredited, state-accredited, and jointly accredited-providers) are eligible for three complimentary user accounts in ACCME Academy. If you have not created your complimentary accounts and can no longer locate your enrollment key, please have the primary contact at your organization email email@example.com for assistance.
- Accredited provider accounts have access to all free content.
- We will continue to offer our fee-based educational events with special ACCME Academy content, such as our annual meeting, Newcomers’ Introduction to Accredited Continuing Education, and the Accreditation Workshop each August.
- Want more than three accounts? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Not accredited? Users from nonaccredited organizations are welcome to join the Academy on a fee-per-course basis.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.