2022 Recognized Accreditor Conference
The ACCME is pleased to announce the 2022 Recognized Accreditor Conference, which will be held on December 1-2, 2022 in Chicago, IL.
The annual Recognized Accreditor Conference offers state medical society staff and accreditation volunteers the opportunity to:
- Share accreditation best practices.
- Participate in continuing professional development on the accreditation review and decision-making process with accreditor peers.
- Shape the future of our CME system.
Who May Participate
The meeting is open to State Medical Society Recognized Accreditor staff and committee members.
- Staff and committee chairs are expected to attend the full conference.
- Committee members are invited to participate in the full conference.
Please note: This meeting is designed for ACCME Recognized Accreditors' staff and state accreditation volunteers only and is not open to state-accredited providers as provider education.
For more information or questions, please contact ACCME at firstname.lastname@example.org.