Here are resources to help accredited continuing education (CE) providers to deliver education in response to COVID-19. If you have any questions about accreditation requirements or any aspect of accredited education related to COVID-19, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
Please visit the COVID-19 Clinician Resources webpage for a list of accredited CE activities and other resources for clinicians. Please use the Coronavirus Resources Submission Form to submit your activities and resources for posting on the clinician Resources page.
We held a webinar on March 26, 2020, to discuss strategies for supporting the evolving needs of your learners during this crisis. Topics included: how to virtualize an existing live meeting, rapidly accredit a continuing education activity, facilitate workplace-based learning, and provide directed training to individuals and teams.
Changing Live Activities to Other Formats
- FAQ: Changes to Activities and Reporting due to the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
- Tutorial: Changing Activity Formats in PARS
- Blog post: Extended Deadline for PARS Reporting
CME for MOC
Here are suggestions and resources to help you provide physicians with current, relevant COVID-19 education that also helps them meet Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements. Whether you are currently offering CME that counts for MOC, or are just getting started, here are some tips to help.
- Blog post: Responding to COVID-19: CME for MOC
- CME for MOC Beginner’s Guide
- CME that Counts for MOC Webpage
- Free Services from Webinar Vendors During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Best Practices for Creating a Virtual Meeting: Tips for Planners
- Best Practices for Planning and Leading Virtual Meetings: Tips for Faculty