Learn More About ACCME Working Groups
On Wednesday, June 14, the ACCME hosted a Working Group Kickoff Webinar to share information about these four Working Groups being hosted in 2023:
- Using Innovation and Creativity to Fund Your CME/CPD Activities
- Sparking Innovation through Continuing Education
- Meaningful Engagement of Patient Partners in CE
- Advancing CE to Address the Substance Use Crisis
What is a Working Group?
Originating from Learn to Thrive 2023 – ACCME’s annual convening which took place on May 16-18, 2023 – working groups are a longitudinal learning opportunity that facilitate the collaboration of CE professionals in the production of a resource for the accredited education community.
The 2023 working groups are open to the whole continuing education (CE) community, regardless of participation in Learn to Thrive 2023. During the kickoff webinar, working group leadership teams shared the key issue that each group is tackling along with the intended outcome of the group. Webinar participants had the opportunity to ask questions and sign up to participate in a working group.
Couldn’t join us for the live webinar? Watch the webinar recording below and sign up to participate in a Working Group here through June 30, 2023.
Key Working Group Milestones
- During Learn to Thrive 2023, group leaders hosted focus group sessions to share their group’s proposed project goal with meeting attendees, get feedback, and identify colleagues that want to contribute to the project.
- On June 14, ACCME hosted a Working Group Kickoff Webinar – open to the whole continuing education (CE) community – for working group leaders to share the key issues their group will tackle and the intended outcome of the group.
- A sign-up form to express interest in joining a working group is open through June 30.
- From July to October, working groups will meet virtually to collaborate on their project.
- The ACCME will help produce and disseminate working group projects from October through May 2024.
- Groups will have the opportunity to share about their project, the outcome of the group, and the final resources developed at Learn to Thrive 2024 in May of next year.
Is there a cost to participate in a working group?
There is no cost to watch the webinar or participate in a 2023 working group.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.