We are delighted to announce that ACCME Academy, an educational home for the continuing education (CE) community, opened on June 1. Accredited providers in the ACCME System now have free access to multimedia, interactive courses, and resources designed to help you enhance the value of your education. Log into ACCME Academy here.
What You’ll Find in ACCME Academy
- Courses and Curricula to help you design and deliver engaging, effective accredited education, promote faculty development, achieve Accreditation with Commendation, and more.
- Resources for fulfilling accreditation requirements, using PARS, engaging clinicians, and engaging patients as partners in CE planning and teaching.
- Support Tools to augment the professional development of your CE team.
- A Community of Practice that enables you to learn from and with your colleague educators.
How Do I Join ACCME Academy?
- All accredited providers in the ACCME System (ACCME-accredited, state-accredited, and jointly accredited providers) received three complimentary user accounts to use through 2021. Accredited provider primary contacts received a unique enrollment key by email on June 1. Each enrollment key may be used to create up to three accounts.
- These accounts will give account holders access to all free content.
- We’ll continue to offer our fee-based educational events with special ACCME Academy content, such as our annual meeting, Newcomers’ Introduction to Accredited Continuing Education, and the upcoming Accreditation Workshop this August.
- Want more than three accounts? We’ll move to a subscription model in 2022 that provides more options for enrolling staff and volunteers.
- Not accredited? Users from nonaccredited organizations are welcome to join the Academy on a fee-per-course basis.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.