Creates Individualized Learning Plans
The provider creates individualized learning plans for learners. (formerly Criterion 31)
Rationale: This criterion recognizes providers that develop individualized educational planning for the learner; customize an existing curriculum for the learner; track learners through a curriculum; or work with learners to create a self-directed learning plan where the learner assesses their own gaps and selects content to address those gaps. The personalized education needs to be designed to close the individual’s professional practice gaps over time.
- Tracks the learner’s repeated engagement with a longitudinal curriculum/plan over weeks or months AND
- Provides individualized feedback to the learner to close practice gaps
- At review, submit evidence of repeated engagement and feedback for this number of learners:*
- S: 25; M: 75; L: 125; XL: 200
- *Program Size by Activities per Term: S (small): <39; M (medium): 40 -100; L (large): 101-250; XL (extra large): >250