June 25, 2014
When there is commercial support there must be a written agreement that,
- Itemizes how the Provider will use the commercial support in the development and presentation of the CME activity;
- Itemizes the organizations involved in the activity (e.g., joint providers, education partners, managers);
- Specifies the organizational name of the commercial interest(s) that supplied the funds;
- Specifies what funds or in-kind services will be given by the commercial supporter to support the provider's activity;
- and Is signed by the commercial interest and the accredited provider prior to the activity taking place.