Loews Chicago Hotel
455 North Park Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Registration for the August 3-4, 2017 Workshop is now open!
ACCME offers an Accreditation Workshop each year to support the professional development of CME providers and system stakeholders. These workshops are designed to help CME professionals of all skill levels develop strategies to ensure their organizational compliance with ACCME Criteria and Policies.
In 2017, our workshop will feature a variety of interactive sessions to help get you engaged and invested in the content and to meet your individual learning needs. The agenda will include large group discussions to explore vignettes, cases, and examples throughout the workshop as well as small group breakouts to discuss the application of the ACCME Criteria in practice.
The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with:
- an interactive platform to engage with their CME colleagues as well as ACCME staff around topics that impact the CME environment;
- strategies for guiding their organizations into compliance with ACCME Criteria and Policies;
- resources that will help them with their own professional development and the training of their colleagues and faculty;
- the skills to contribute to the national CME system as an informed professional; and
- the tools to help CME become a strategic asset in their organization.
Who should attend a workshop?
CME professionals and their stakeholders—at all levels of skill and experience—will find the Bridge to Quality Workshop an invaluable opportunity for professional development. We welcome the participation of both nationally-accredited and state-accredited organizations.
The workshop is also a great way to learn more about seeking accreditation; but first, see if you are eligible to be considered by visiting our information for first time applicants.
A Newcomers' Introduction to Accredited CME pre-conference session will also be offered on Wednesday, August 2, 2017 to help prepare those who are new to CME for the Workshop. We recommend this session for those who have been involved in CME for 1 year or less. You can add this pre-conference session to your registration through our on-line registration system; a separate registration fee will apply.